Fun-filled activities like Circle time, structured and unstructured play-time to help the toddlers to get accustomed to the school environment.
The kids get introduced to Pre-reading/Pre-writing skills, writing the alphabets and numbers , counting and thematic based concepts of environmental science.
The kids of Mont II would be writing alphabets and numbers till 100, learning to frame 3-letter words and getting introduced to form 4-letter words.
The kids of Mont III would be writing cursive alphabets and learn numbers 100 and beyond. In language, they will be able to make/read.
Five Montessori Concepts
The practical life area has goals of providing purposeful activity thereby developing motor control [more...]
Maria Montessori believed that nothing comes into the mind except through the sense. Sensorial activities [more...]
Our Vision at Dayspring Montessori
Our Vision for Students
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Compassionate and helpful to others
- Responsible and Respectful to others
- Caring towards living things and environment, a sense of community
- Independent and Inquisitive
- Integrated and be honest
Our Vision for Teachers
- Caring, happy, loving, and effective in their work with children, fellow staff and parents
- Loyal to one another, our school, and the Montessori Philosophy
- Role models who are positive, energetic, and excited to serve every day
- Dedicated to their own personal and professional growth
Our Vision for Parents
- Willing to believe in their child and show faith in their innate ability
- Supportive of the Montessori Philosophy, and committed to our staff and school community
- Motivated to learn and grow as caregivers and open to feedback and recommendations
- Able to communicate their needs on behalf of their child's learning