DIPLOMA IN MONTESSORI TEACHER TRAINING (BASIC)
Full Time Classroom Programs
Covers- Child Psychology, Montessori Methodology, A Brief knowledge of Early childhood and Nursery Education, Art & Craft.
- Audio Video classes on Theories and Practicals.
- In-class training with Montessori apparatus.
- 220 hours of Practical orientation with Hands-on experience in a typical Montessori Environment.
- Curriculum designed by an ISO certified globally recognised Institute with Senior Montessorians.
- Excellent Montessori House of Children experience with the course tailored with specializations in Practical Life, Sensorial, Language, Mathematics, Cultural Subjects.
- Placement advantage over an International Diploma certification.
An Overview of Dipolma in Montessori Teacher Training Program
Montessori Teacher Training Program is tailor-made by International Institute of Montessori Teacher Training (IIMTT) experts for all enthusiasts looking for an international in-class teacher training which will enable them to get employed globally. The course focuses on Montessori Philosophy with first hand feel of practical classes with a plethora of Montessori equipment demonstrations and the theory classes with in-class audio visuals.
The teachers will be enabled to bring the best of Montessori teaching technologies and can be availed by the Parents who want to set up a positive environment for their child, existing teachers and people who want to start their own school. Online Montessori Teacher Training test (OMT3) is a vital component of the Diploma Program by IIMTT. The training of objective observation, material making, record maintenance gives an edge over for the aspirants seeking Teaching as a career.
Apply now @ IIMTT- Kadugodi Submission form with Name, Phone, Email id, Why are you interested in the program?